Tuesday, March 12, 2013


Before I read “How your birth order influences your life adjustment."  I felt excitement because I want to know if Lucille will describe me similarly the way I function myself based on my birth order. I am so glad that Lucille wrote a lot in this paragraph that really accurate about how we live and what is our role in the family.    
   
   Lucille said "youngest child less able to do many things than other people. But not to be concerned because there are always others around to take care of me." As a youngest child, I agree with that, I think the youngest child will always feel that they have the least responsibilities in family. Same thing in my situation when I was in younger age, I always pass to my brothers the task that my parents want me to do in the house. I know that they will always do the favors that I want because it is an advantage for me to be the youngest child, I still feel like I am a baby. In short, they spoiled me. At first, they are just letting me to do things like that but while I’m getting older, they start to teach me step by step how to be responsible and to always ask help to others.  
 
   It is also said that “Parents usually expect their oldest child to be more capable and more responsible than younger children.”  Which is accurate too to the way my parents want to be my oldest brother is. I think all of the parents want their oldest child to be more responsible because they are the role model of their younger brothers. I can say that my two brothers are responsible and capable because now they have their own family and they know already how to take care of their children in right way.
  
    I enjoyed what Lucille wrote because there’s a lot of things that fact. Some people may not be agreed about because they have different situation. Things that she described physically and emotionally are really accurate especially in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with Lucille's saying as you did. I'm also the youngest child in my family. They always helped me around when I was a little boy. But for now they try to develop my indepent ability. Yet, I'm a kind of spoiled. I think it's hard to change.

    ReplyDelete