Sunday, March 17, 2013

Forer and wither

        Forer and Wither are both excellent writers. They both studied and explained clearly on their articles how the birth orders affect in every child. As a youngest child in my family, they described my personality perfectly and it's help me view myself to be better in the future.In their articles they said that youngest child needs always to be guided because of their problems in being responsible of themselves and for always asking help for others.I strongly agree with their opinion because I usually always need someone's company that will help me to get rid off to my problems. Also in our house I could say that I'm very irresponsible because all my stuffs are all over the place and I can't imagine me myself cleaning the house or doing the household chores It's nice to read their articles i really and enjoyed it and a lot of interesting ideas describing how youngest child plays in one family.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment