Friday, March 8, 2013

short family story

  My name is Marion dela Rosa son of the beautiful woman Remedios Rances. I have two brothers and their names are Marvic and Mark.We are  from the country Philippines. I am the youngest, Marvic is the middle child and Mark is the oldest.My mom and dad were divorced since when i was young so i didn't have any information about my dad. My mom doing all her best just to stand for me and brothers as a mother and father. I know that it is so difficult to live without a father but she's doing it for us to have a wonderful life. Of course me and my brothers doing also our best to help our mom to carry our family. My mother left us to work in United States for 15 years, but our communication to our mom never loosen. Two years ago, my mom brought me here in United States. My two brothers chose to stay in Philippines. They have their own lives now. Marvic and Mark had 2 cute little daughters and Me, I'm here with my mom spending all the times that we  never spent together when we were seperated. Our mom love's us so much. Even though we grew up without our dad, Our family still know the true meaning of family. 

2 comments:

  1. Marion i enjoyed your story, you went all out in this one. But i wish you would of spoke a little more about the place you have in your family as the youngest child. Beside that i know you have a great connection with your mom with is kind of different to the research, but cool cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion, your story is very interesting. Even when your had difficult times, seems like you became in a responsible person, since you had to help your mother to go ahead with the family. I would like to now more about your relationship with your brothers in relation to your birth order.

    ReplyDelete